We provide complete diagnostic and therapeutic care for children and adults with these type of vision problems.
- Eye tracking
- Eye teaming (Strabismus or Amblyopia)
- Eye focusing (Visual Acuity)
- Learning-related vision problems
- Visual Information Processing
- Computer related vision problems
- Sports vision
- Aquired brain injury related vision problems
The use of lenses, prisms, filters, occluders, specialized instruments and computer programs is an integral part of vision therapy. Typically, vision therapy is administered as a combination of in-office visits combined with prescribed, daily, home-vision therapy procedures.
The in-office therapy is designed to make the patient aware of his or her visual deficiencies under controlled conditions. Then by a feedback process the patient is taught strategies to improve visual performance.
Home therapy is directed at practicing the newly learned visual skills until the initial conscious effort becomes automatic.